Knowing The Cost Of Rehab
The dependency of an amount of drug and alcohol rehab is the need of an obsessive individual. For any type of income, these treatment programs are reasonable.
It may vary from rehab to rehab. There are those that charge very high amounts per day while there are those that offer free services. The treatment centre is not dependent on your budget, this is for all.
If you know what type of resources will help you for treatment as the rehab is easily available. Furthermore, there are people that can assist you finding a method to pay for a medical care.
Many treatment centres have financial loans for payments, have in-house payment plans or will accept insurance in a bid to help the patients.
Insurance is one of the most popular methods to cover the expenses of addiction therapy. Insurance payment will be pegged on the premium you pay and also depend on your insurance provider.
Drug addiction rehabilitation may be covered by the following insurance companies
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even if you do not have insurance, there is always a way to come up with the payments to pay for treatment. A free or low income rehabilitation centre could be an option for your rehab needs. Find other rehab centres which gives financing options. A place that you pay is often better equipped than a free service offering facility and will not have long queues of waiting patients.
There is inpatient rehab centres that offer loans to those not covered by insurance.
Your health is important, getting treated for your addiction is investing in your future so you should not fear to take a loan for it. In the long run, it will be worth every cent. Returning on right track of life and career, being sober helps you with this. When you stop buying drugs and alcohol, you save a lot of money.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 772 3971
Addiction Treatments And The Costs
The treatment plans your rehab centre offers you will determine how much you will need to spend to recover.
Different kinds of addictions also call for various types of treatment.
Facilities and care are the main things that will affect the cost of treatment.
If you need help finding a treatment facility you can afford, get in touch with us today on 0800 772 3971.
From observation and rehab centres' data following calculations are collected
- £800 - £1200 are the ranges of outpatient detox.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The actual cost of detox is dependent upon both inpatient programs and the type of drug addiction that is going to be treated.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Rehab
- For 30-days treatment, inpatients rehab centres charge approx. £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- The regular rehab's cost of someone who needs 60- or 90-day programs could be from £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Treatment
- Mild to moderate addictions may not require inpatient treatment.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- The price tag of many outpatient programs, like the ones at Hazelden Betty Ford, is £8000.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- The type of medication will depend on the treatment required which will affect the cost.
- Some treatment will not require medication.
- People addicted to alcohol and depressants usually require treatment with medicines.
- In the space of one year, one might spend a lot of money.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
The Price Of Being A Addict
In the future, rehabilitation isn't practically as high-priced as opiate and alcohol dependence. Drug and alcohol addicts are far more likely to take sick time from work or change their job than their sober work colleagues, which has a huge impact on their income.
When you total costs drugs, lawyers, health problems and loss of income a life of addiction becomes very costly indeed.
The Heroin users spend a huge number of pounds on their obsession.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. However this price tag doesn't involve legal problems, which can cost more thousands of pounds. In the case of illicit drugs, it's not easy to tell how much the addiction will cost but it could easily be much higher.
The financial prices of addiction are just a piece of the overall picture. The cost on personal relationship and productive life in not included.
Factors Of The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
When coming up with the expense of treatment, many things have to be taken into account. The primary factors include
- Kinds Of Centres
- There is a enormous difference between the inpatient and outpatient programs price.
- The higher cost of inpatient programs will be due to the costs of housing and concentrated treatment.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Areas where cost of living is higher, the treatment centre is more expensive.
- Treatment On Offer
- At the beginning of rehab, most of the addicts don't need a medical detox.
- In most cases, there are no dangers associated with withdrawing from Cocaine so in this case, the detox will only involve monitoring.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The more medication required, the more will be the cost incurred.
- Other type of treatments, such as specialized counselling, also changes the price tag of rehabilitation.
- Facilities and Services
- There are no free services from rehab centres.
- Massages, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts, large individual rooms or award-winning chefs are some types of amenities.
- What makes the luxury centres where the rich and famous go for treatment are expensive because of the high-end maintenance amenities provided.
- Treatment at these high-end rehab centres comes in five or six digit figures.
- More services lead to more price but most rehab centres are not very costly.
Not For Profit And State Funded Rehabs
There are rehab treatment facilities that are run by organizations that help the less fortunate members of society; these centres are support centres but not businesses looking to make a profit. Low-income rehabilitation has no charge or is reduced in expense. Despite of income, these treatments are for all the people in need.
One such non-profit organizations offering free treatment at their centres is the Salvation Army. For those on low income there are state-funded rehab centres.
How To Start
Once you've made the choice to get assistance for your issue, the following stage is looking for a rehabilitation that is ideal for you. Think of the cost of rehab as an investment into your health and your life. We can give you all the help and assistance you need to find a rehab centre that suits you.