What We Provide
From 2003 till date, Drug Rehab Essex has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
Drug Rehab Essex provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. Our method of delivery is all encompassing, having group counselling, psychological support and exceptional medical attention throughout the addict's treatment period. We are focused on offering individualised care that is cantered on the patient, in the bid to assist the addict to abstain from alcohol and drug for the rest of their life.
In order to meet our objectives, we
- Regularly challenge ourselves to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do, from specialists or general medication to collaborative long term planning.
- Collaborating with local treatment bodies that are near the patients' homes.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a complete range of evidence-based treatment which acknowledges the intricate nature of dependency and its effects.
- Make recovery achievable and in reach by implementing peer support and Mutual Aid.
- Are one of the followers of SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Working with the existing network and going the extra mile to enhance areas we find lacking.
Please call us at 0800 772 3971 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Drug Rehab Essex.
For Anyone Needing Our Services
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
Refer to our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for info regarding the Opioid Substitution Treatments (OST) that are available.